Your privacy is important to ASDT Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ASDT Ltd. collects, and the ways in which ASDT Ltd. uses that personal information.
ASDT Ltd. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including email addresses)
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including email addresses)
- any other information that you send to ASDT Ltd.
ASDT Ltd. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
Where ASDT Ltd. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ASDT Ltd. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
ASDT Ltd. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. ASDT Ltd. will store all the personal information you provide on a secure server.
This website may contain links to other websites. ASDT Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.